Taste test: These rectangular cookies had frilly edges and four rows of six holes across the center, with the world "FIELD" embossed right in the middle. They were fairly thin and had a medium beige color.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a nice lightly sweetened cookie taste. The mouth-moistened cookie tended to stick to the teeth and various corners of the mouth a bit, but the taste was very good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just mildly sweet.
From the package: “0g Grasas Trans”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Andrew McIntosh in Peru. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road