Taste test: This box contained 20 round, thin cookies, each just under 2-1/2 inches in diameter, with a crunchy cookie interior and a thin chocolate coating. Each was wrapped in foil, and they were arranged in four stacks of five. The cookies had flat bottoms, edges with a series of bumps protruding, and the tops had a pattern of indentations. The picture on the box showed a yellow interior, but really it was white.
Upon biting in, there was a nice crunchy cookie feel, and I could taste a whole lot of chocolate, even though the coating appeared thin. Very good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of the Philippines” ... “English Quality” ... “Chocolate covered biscuits individually wrapped in aluminum foil”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Truong Thinh Supermarket, Dorchester Ave. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road