Mini Crunch! Cookies Double Chocolate
Taste test: These cookies were billed as being mini, but really they were about average in size for chocolate chips cookies, and perfectly round. Well, the intact ones were, anyway; many of them were broken. The cookies had a medium brown color, a bit lighter than the ones pictured on the bag. From the outside of the cookies, I could not see the chocolate chips (they were easy to see in the picture), so they were either very well camouflaged or hidden inside the cookies.
I crunched in to find a nice brittle crunch, with lots of great chocolate from both the dough and the chips. There were definitely chocolate chips inside, as they were softer and moister than everything else. The brittle texture did make for a lot of crumbs. Great cookies, even better with cold milk!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Double chocolate indeed, very strong.
From the package: “bite. crunch. repeat.” ... “Sometimes chocolate calls for more chocolate. So get that glass of milk ready! These cookies are a blend of rich Dutch cocoa and dark chocolate chips along with cage-free eggs, fresh creamery butter, and just a dash of salt — baked to the perfect crunch.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Fancypants Baking Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road