Taste test: These round cookies consisted of a fairly thin chocolate cookie, topped with peanut butter and then coated on all sides with fudge.
They were really good, with tons of chocolate and tons of peanut butter, a really nice balance. The cookies were quite addictive, so it was hard to stop eating them. Never mind the official serving size of 2 cookies; I always ended up eating a lot more than that many in one sitting.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really good peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 2 Cookies (28g) Servings Per Container: about 7”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Family Dollar Services, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road