Taste test: These round cookies consisted of a fairly thin chocolate cookie, topped with peanut butter and then coated on all sides with fudge.
They were really good, with tons of chocolate and tons of peanut butter, a really nice balance. The cookies were quite addictive, so it was hard to stop eating them. Never mind the official serving size of 2 cookies; I always ended up eating a lot more than that many in one sitting.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really good peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 2 Cookies (28g) Servings Per Container: about 7”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Family Dollar Services, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road