Taste test: These cookies had an unusual shape as cookies go — they were like elongated O's or racetracks — with some angular designs along the curves and the Familijne and Jutrzenka names along the straightaways.
We crunched in to find that they were fairly thin and had a soft, crumbly feel and a mild chocolate taste. Nothing special here, but a good cookie to eat with some milk or dunk into your coffee.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell. Something weird about it too, but OK.
From the package: “Cocoa biscuits”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road