Taste test: This box contained two foil packs, each holding a plastic tray filled with eight of what looked like the world's smallest sliders, at about an inch in diameter.
One bite revealed that they were not actually hamburgers but cookies. They were nicely detailed, with crunchy cookies shaped like toasted buns (complete mini-sesame seeds!) enclosing the burger, a piece of milk chocolate for the beef patty and some white chocolate for the cheese. They looked really nice. They were also good to eat, with a nice crunch and lots of chocolate. Our snackers were impressed.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (167 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Cookies (593 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Miso Market, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road