Taste test: This box contained two foil packs, each holding a plastic tray filled with eight of what looked like the world's smallest sliders, at about an inch in diameter.
One bite revealed that they were not actually hamburgers but cookies. They were nicely detailed, with crunchy cookies shaped like toasted buns (complete mini-sesame seeds!) enclosing the burger, a piece of milk chocolate for the beef patty and some white chocolate for the cheese. They looked really nice. They were also good to eat, with a nice crunch and lots of chocolate. Our snackers were impressed.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road