Ever Delicious Strawberry Jam Fillings Cookies
Taste test: This incredibly affordable package of cookies (the whole thing cost just 79 cents) contained 10 cookies, each individually packaged in printed foil.
From the outside, they looked like butter cookies, but they were actually filled with a strawberry jam. The jam didn't fill quite as large of a cavity as shown in the picture, nor did it quite match the strawberry color, but these were still very good cookies, as they tasted great.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice strawberry jam smell. Great!
From the package: “This product may contain traces of nuts, as it has been made in a factory that uses nut ingredient.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road