Ever Delicious Chocolate Cream Fillings Cookies
Taste test: These round, thick cookies had a creamy chocolate center that wasn't as liquidy as it looked in the picture on the bag, and also occupied a much smaller portion of the interior than the picture showed.
Still, these were pretty good, with a nice soft cookie exterior and a dark-colored creamy center. Each cookie was individually wrapped. People thought these looked strange based on the packaging, but most of our snackers who tried them liked them.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road