Taste test: When we saw the words "Egg Roll" on this box, what obviously came to mind was the egg rolls served at Chinese restaurants, but one look at the box made it pretty obvious that this would be something else entirely. It appeared to be a variation on the various kinds of delicious wafer rolls that almost inevitably get good reviews from us.
We opened the box to find a foil bag, which in turn contained a plastic tray holding the egg rolls. The surprise was that here were only four egg rolls. We expected more, mostly because the picture on the box showed 12 of them piled up on a plate. Thankfully, the four that were included were very large and also brittle enough that they were easy to subdivide, so we were able to share them with more than just four snackers. They were far larger in diameter than regular wafer rolls, as well as thicker. There was no special flavor added, just the one substance that made up the rolls, but it was quite good, with a soft crunch and nice mildly sweet taste. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Egg Snacks (13 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road