Taste test: For the fourth year in a row, there's a special Easter version of Oreo, this time borrowing the flavor of Golden cookies from the 2017 Peeps Oreo, except coloring them pink, while taking the egg-like shape and smaller size of the chocolate-cookied 2019 Easter Egg Oreo and using the original white Oreo creme. One face of each sandwich had a fairly typical Oreo design, except modified for the not-round shape, while the opposite side rotated among four different Easter designs, the same ones used in 2019.
Biting in, the cookies seemed particularly crunchy, with a taste that did seem to mirror the Golden Oreos. Pretty good. As with last year's egg-shaped version, the package contained a mere 21 sandwiches totaling just 8.5 ounces, so if you do like them, you might want to purchase multiple packages.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly sweet, just like Golden Oreos.
From the package: “5 egg shaped designs” ... “Pink colored golden cookie – original creme” ... “Limited edition”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (149 snacks)
- Cookies (593 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
- Sandwiches (272 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Winn-Dixie. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road