Taste test: For the fourth year in a row, there's a special Easter version of Oreo, this time borrowing the flavor of Golden cookies from the 2017 Peeps Oreo, except coloring them pink, while taking the egg-like shape and smaller size of the chocolate-cookied 2019 Easter Egg Oreo and using the original white Oreo creme. One face of each sandwich had a fairly typical Oreo design, except modified for the not-round shape, while the opposite side rotated among four different Easter designs, the same ones used in 2019.
Biting in, the cookies seemed particularly crunchy, with a taste that did seem to mirror the Golden Oreos. Pretty good. As with last year's egg-shaped version, the package contained a mere 21 sandwiches totaling just 8.5 ounces, so if you do like them, you might want to purchase multiple packages.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly sweet, just like Golden Oreos.
From the package: “5 egg shaped designs” ... “Pink colored golden cookie – original creme” ... “Limited edition”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (151 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (384 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Winn-Dixie. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road