Taste test: These cookies had the same basic chocolate-and-creme sandwich cookie idea as Oreos, but they varied just about every aspect: smaller diameter, thicker cookies, thinner creme layer. The faces had a pattern of diamond-shaped holes that the bright-white filling could been seen through. The package included four separate packets, each containing 11 of the sandwiches.
I poured myself cold milk and crunched in to find a very different taste than Oreo, but still a taste I liked, with quite a lot of creme taste, especially considering how little creme it looked like there was.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Different than Oreos, less chocolatey.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road