Taste test: This package contained a stack of 13 large, round cookies with raised beige edges bearing a ring of bumps and a recessed center filled with a whole lot of light pink sprinkles set in a shiny, pinkish purple jelly.
The cookie part gave things a very slight crunch, and the strawberry stuff in the middle added a whole lot of sugar, with a slightly chewy sweetness. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet strawberry smell.
From the package: “Cookies with Strawberry Sauce” ... “Galletas con Salsa de Fresa”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Haymarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road