Taste test: These round cookies had a striped pattern resembling peppermint candies (except that this alternated between brown and off-white instead of red and white) and promised to contain a cocoa creme interior. Each piece was about 1-3/4 in diameter and fairly thick. The tube-shaped bag contained 10 pieces.
I bit in to find a weird crunch, soft at times and more solid at others, with the dominant taste coming from the creamy center, which surprised me by tasting like Nutella. I was expecting chocolate but no hazelnut based on the description on the package, but upon closer examination, I found that they did indeed include hazelnut, so it all made sense. A good taste, but kind of an odd form factor.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a bland cookie smell.
From the package: “Mosaic Biscuit Filled With Cocoa Cream” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road