Taste test: These cookies were fairly large squares, measuring a bit over 2 inches on each side, with rounded corners, flat bottoms and an elaborate design on top, including some holes that went right through the cookie. The cookies had a brown color that was quite a bit lighter than Oreo cookies, but the cookie material was pretty similar in its crumbly texture and taste.
Each piece was thicker than a single Oreo cookie (removed from its sandwich), but these were just individual cookies, not sandwiches, and there was no creme — so cold milk was absolutely essential. It made a nice combination. Eating these will likely leave lots of dark stuff in your teeth, so plan ahead!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like hot cocoa powder.
From the package: “Imported into USA by Ari's Wholesale” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road