Taste test: This box contained two foil packs each holding 11 hollow wafer tubes with dark chocolate on the inner surfaces.
The wafers were housed in a protective tray, and it did a good job of keeping the fragile items from breaking. I bit right into the first wafer to find that it was less brittle than other similar snacks, but it still had a nice soft crunch. The chocolate taste was fairly subtle, and as I kept eating wafer after wafer in between sips of milk, I kept tasting something else that I couldn't quite put my finger on — until I realized that it was toasted marshmallow. Very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Galleta Rollo Chocolate”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: U.S. Trading Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road