Taste test: This fun-to-read box (see "From the package") contained a yellow foil tube filled with large, round, fairly thick cookies.
Each one was just under 3 inches in diameter, with a thin milk chocolate coating on one side, and on the other, the Dr. You and Diget logos, plus an illustration of a sprig of wheat. The chocolate coating felt melty on the fingertips, but aside from the potential messiness caused by that, everything about these was really good, as they had a nice soft crunch, plenty of wheat cookie flavor and a nice helping of sweet, tasty chocolate. Our snackers were big fans and ate their way through the whole tube of cookies very quickly. Great!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “As good for you today as it's always been” ... “Wholemeal 11% Choco”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road