Taste test: This version of Oreos had the usual chocolate cookies with their usual markings, with a light green filling.
The filling didn't appear to me to be "double" the thickness of regular Oreos, and indeed the fillings of the actual cookies inside were considerably thinner than the ones pictured on the package. The taste was pretty good, with a good level of mint to go along with the usual crunchy Oreo texture and good chocolate taste. Nothing spectacular like the chocolate-covered mint Oreos, but still a pretty good cookie to have with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Extremely nice mint chocolate smell. Reminds me of those Keebler Grasshopper cookies, or a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Mmmm.
From the package: “Snack 'n Seal Keeps Cookies Fresh!” ... “Nabisco”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road