Diana Picnic Vainilla
Taste test: These wafers deviated quite a bit in their packaging and presentation from the typical wafer packages. Most contain two sheets of multi-layer wafers, each cut into 10 or 12 pieces, all together in one wrapper. Here they provided individually wrapped serving-size packages, cut them much wider than your typical wafers, and also made them much thinner. Each piece had just one creme layer surrounded by two wafer layers, allowing each package to include three of the stacked wafers. They were also twice as wide, at about 2 inches, with the usual length of a bit over 3 inches. Normal wafer packaging often results in lots of tiny bits of wafer dust that get everywhere when you pull them apart, but eliminating the need to separate the wafers seemed to successfully take away most of them mess.
The wafers themselves were light orange in color, with a white creme layer in between. They had a very light crunch and a good vanilla flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet vanilla smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road