Snack Factory Dessert Thins Brownie
Taste test: Imitation has been a big trend in the snack industry, and Snack Factory's Pretzel Crisps have been a frequent target for imitators, with similar products from Rold Gold, Pressels and even Pepperidge Farm.
This kind came in rectangular shapes, though many of the them were broken into smaller pieces. They had a dark brown color, with an ever darker color for the small chocolate chips embedded inside. The crunch didn't have quite the appeal of Brownie Brittle, as it was still crunchy but didn't have the same brittle feel or snap. The taste was good, satisfying my chocolate craving as I enjoyed a plateful of pieces with some cold milk. I'd put the overall experience as better than the Trader Joe's ones, but still a far cry from the original.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fudge brownie smell.
From the package: “Rethink your dessert!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published February 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road