Taste test: These cookies looked a lot like Apple Newtons, though more so in the picture on the package than the actual cookies, because the filling looked much thinner.
I bit in to find a soft feel generally, with the slightest crunchiness on the surfaces of the dough and a good apple taste, though not an overwhelming amount of apple. The filling was somewhat thicker in reality than it first appeared, as the ends had sort of closed up around the dough (which they hadn't in the pictured cookies).
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet apple smell, like biting right into one.
From the package: “Origin: Turkey”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Turkuaz Market, Brighton Ave, Allston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road