Taste test: This box contained 15 sandwich cookies, arranged on a tray into three rows of five each. Each one was round, with one side displaying the Dare logo in the center, while the other side had a round hole in the middle instead, with sort of a flower-like design emanating out from the center in both cases. The cookies had a typical butter cookie color, and the filling looked almost like peanut butter. Each sandwich was quite a bit bigger than an Oreo.
I bit in to find a crumbly crunch from the cookies and a nice creamy feel from the filling. The taste was fairly typical of pumpkin spice cookies, which is to say it was tasty and good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good pumpkin spice smell.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Dare Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road