Dare Breaktime Ginger Cookies
Taste test: These ginger cookies looked pretty similar to other brands, with round shapes, a beige color and some fault lines on top.
I bit in to find a strong crunch and a noticeably weaker ginger taste than most ginger snaps. Disappointing. But if you just want a hint of ginger, rather than a kick, these might be the cookies for you.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mid-strength sweet ginger smell.
From the package: “made better™” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Cookies (650 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (59 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road