Taste test: This clear bag contained a plastic tray with a whole lot of Fig Newton-like cookies.
With three rows of 14 cookies each, my math says that's 42 fig bars, weighing in at 24 ounces. The cookies were a litter rougher around the edges than Fig Newtons. Maybe a litle less moist too, but by no means too dry. The taste was very good, and just like with Fig Newtons, it was hard to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell. Not the same as Fig Newtons, but very good.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Daddy Ray's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road