Taste test: These cookies followed the same formula as Fig Newtons and Daddy Ray's Low Fat Fig Bars, substituting strawberry for the fig, of course.
I liked strawberries, and I'm a big fan of Fig Newtons, but these just didn't do it for me. The strawberry filling was too sweet, and the taste was not very appealing. When I open a package of Fig Newtons or the Daddy Ray's version of the same thing, I can't resist going back for more and more cookies. With these, they were certainly edible, but not great, so I wasn't drawn back for seconds at all.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, very sweet strawberry smell.
From the package: “Made with real fruit”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Daddy Ray's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road