Crème de Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate
Taste test: These wafers had a beige color, with a thin chocolate-looking spiral stripe climbing its way around each one. The centers were hollow, and the inside surfaces were coated in dark chocolate.
We crunched in to find a great brittle texture and plenty of chocolate. It didn't particularly taste like dark chocolate, as I would have guessed it was milk chocolate if not for the packaging. Great texture, great taste, great! The aluminum can contained a white bag holding 10 round wafer sticks, but they probably could have fit twice as many into this size of can. Still, it only cost $1, so no complaints about value.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a lot, just the slightest chocolate smell.
From the package: “Whether you are sitting back relaxing by yourself, spending time with close friends or simply on the run, your crème de Pirouline is the perfect way to transport you to your destination and 'Indulge in the swirl of Life'.™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: DeBeukelaer Corp.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road