Taste test: This smallish box contained eight separate packets with red designs, each containing one cookie. Each cookie was thin and had an oblong rectangular shape, about 1-1/4 inches by 3 inches, with a chocolate-looking curvy stripe on each side.
I bit in to find an almost-crumbly but moist feel, a bit of an unusual texture for a cookie, but a good one. It tasted like a butter cookie, without any chocolate that I could notice (the ingredients list included "Decoration chocolate"). Pretty good all in all, but there was a slightly greasy feel in the mouth afterward.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet smell.
From the package: “Pure Love ... Couque D'asse” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road