Taste test: These thin, long rectangular cookies had the same shapes and appearance as the (sort of chocolate) "White Cream" version but promised to have a coffee flavor.
The cookies had the same wiggly stripes and even had "Decoration Chocolate" in the ingredients as the others did, but this kind definitely tasted like coffee. The brittle crunch was nice, as was the mild coffee flavor. Very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong coffee smell. Nice.
From the package: “Product of Korea” ... “True Love ... Couque D'asse”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road