Taste test: These thin, long rectangular cookies had the same shapes and appearance as the (sort of chocolate) "White Cream" version but promised to have a coffee flavor.
The cookies had the same wiggly stripes and even had "Decoration Chocolate" in the ingredients as the others did, but this kind definitely tasted like coffee. The brittle crunch was nice, as was the mild coffee flavor. Very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong coffee smell. Nice.
From the package: “Product of Korea” ... “True Love ... Couque D'asse”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road