Cookiehead Fudge Brownie
Taste test: This round, thick cookie was just under 4 inches in diameter and a little less than an inch thick.
The top of the cookie definitely looked like the correct brownie texture. Upon biting in, I liked the taste a lot. The feel was a little softer and less dense than I would generally expect a brownie to be, but otherwise the texture was very brownie-like. It would have nicer to be a little crisper on the top surface, but still, this generally did feel like a bronie. The package said that it contained two servings, but I had no trouble downing the entire thing (along with a glass of milk) in one sitting. Very good for a packaged brownie.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a brownie.
From the package: “all natural • no trans fats” ... “Product of U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Over The Top Food Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published December 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road