Taste test: This package contained two layers of nine detachable wafers each, with each one consisting of two strawberry creme layers surrounded by three wafer layers. The wafers had a very light beige color on the outside, and the pink strawberry layers were very light as well.
We crunched in to find a light feel, soft crunch and very nice crispness, with a lot of sugary strawberry taste. There was more strawberry and less cream than some other strawberry wafers, for a real strawberry taste. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice strawberry smell. Much more like a freshly sliced strawberry than strawberry candy.
From the package: “Sugar filled wafer with strawberry flavored cream” ... “Made in Colombia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in East Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road