Taste test: This package contained two layers of nine detachable wafers each, with each one consisting of two strawberry creme layers surrounded by three wafer layers. The wafers had a very light beige color on the outside, and the pink strawberry layers were very light as well.
We crunched in to find a light feel, soft crunch and very nice crispness, with a lot of sugary strawberry taste. There was more strawberry and less cream than some other strawberry wafers, for a real strawberry taste. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice strawberry smell. Much more like a freshly sliced strawberry than strawberry candy.
From the package: “Sugar filled wafer with strawberry flavored cream” ... “Made in Colombia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road