Taste test: This package contained three rows of 14 large, flat, rectangular cookies, so the total of 42 cookies might mean they're the answer to some ultimate question.
We didn't have any idea what to expect when we saw the package, as the "Cocoa Puff" name suggested the delicious chocolate cereal, which these cookies didn't resemble at all, and the accurate picture on the package didn't suggest that they were puff-like at all. What they were was basically graham crackers with a chocolate layer in the middle, plus a sugary coating on one of the surfaces. Our snackers were very impressed by the texture and taste, as they returned to grab more and more Cocoa Puff Biscuits.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Singapore (10 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road