Taste test: This package contained three rows of 14 large, flat, rectangular cookies, so the total of 42 cookies might mean they're the answer to some ultimate question.
We didn't have any idea what to expect when we saw the package, as the "Cocoa Puff" name suggested the delicious chocolate cereal, which these cookies didn't resemble at all, and the accurate picture on the package didn't suggest that they were puff-like at all. What they were was basically graham crackers with a chocolate layer in the middle, plus a sugary coating on one of the surfaces. Our snackers were very impressed by the texture and taste, as they returned to grab more and more Cocoa Puff Biscuits.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Easy Foods Company, Mountain View, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road