Taste test: This box contained a foil bag holding 10 cookie straws, each made from the Oreo-like combination of chocolate exterior lined with creme on the inside.
Indeed, we previously reviewed a similar Oreo-branded product, Oreo Funstix. This kind was even better than the Oreo version, as the cookie sticks had a textured exterior, more of a delicate, multi-layer structure, and a very soft and tasty creme filling. I didn't have any milk handy to try drinking through these straws, but that might had been fun.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “All Natural Coco Kookie™ Straws make drinking fun. These delicious rolled wafers are lined with delicious cream and can be used as a draw with your favorite beverage or just dip and enjoy.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: DeBeukelaer Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road