Taste test: These cookies had various circus-themed shapes, most of which seemed to be animals, though I couldn't really tell what animals the shapes were supposed to be.
A lot of them looked sort of like bears. They were a bit thicker than your typical animal cookies, and they had a surprisingly strong crunch. Our snackers liked them a lot, as many people went back to the box for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice. Smells like a bakery.
From the package: “Try it with milk!” ... “Biscuit with honey” ... “Honey is one of the most complete natural food, with more than 70 essential nutrients. It is rich in calcium and phosphorous and also contains several vitamins, mineral salts and proteins.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Portugal (6 reviews)
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (379 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road