Taste test: These cookies had various circus-themed shapes, most of which seemed to be animals, though I couldn't really tell what animals the shapes were supposed to be.
A lot of them looked sort of like bears. They were a bit thicker than your typical animal cookies, and they had a surprisingly strong crunch. Our snackers liked them a lot, as many people went back to the box for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice. Smells like a bakery.
From the package: “Try it with milk!” ... “Biscuit with honey” ... “Honey is one of the most complete natural food, with more than 70 essential nutrients. It is rich in calcium and phosphorous and also contains several vitamins, mineral salts and proteins.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Portugal (6 reviews)
- Cookies (652 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (397 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (156 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published August 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road