Taste test: This foil package contained three individual packs, each with four mid-size chocolate chip cookies.
We opened one pack and poured the four cookies out onto a plate, and we were impressed to find a fairly high chocolate chip density. On closer examination, we noticed that the chocolate chips were not a consistent size — some were noticeably bigger than the usual ones, while others were a bit smaller. The variability of the chocolate chip sizes was not something we'd seen in any previous chocolate chip cookies. We bit in to find a good light crunch with lots of chocolate, a very nice taste and even a mouse feel from the chocolate chips. However, like many crunchy cookies, they did leave behind lots of crumbs (which was why we used the plate to start with). Crumbs aside, these were very good as store-bought crunchy chocolate chip cookies go.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate chip cookie smell.
From the package: “Chocolate Chip Cookies Artificially Flavored” ... “3 - 1.4 oz (41 g) packs” ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road