Taste test: This wasn't the first time we've seen both chocolate and peanut butter in an Oreo, nor even the second for that matter, as we've reviewed both the Peanut Butter and Reese's versions. However, there was one very essential difference with this one, as the sandwich was enclosed in graham cracker-flavored cookies instead of chocolate ones — and the result was extremely tasty. The filling was split down the middle between chocolate and peanut butter (just like the Reese's version), and the combination of those fillings and the cookies was pretty awesome, a great match for the taste of a peanut butter pie. It was even better with some cold milk.
A few things thing to note here about the package. There's been a downward trend in size for limited-edition Oreos for years, but this time they brought it back up to 12.2 oz., just over a month after we found Kettle Corn and Cherry Cola versions in the 10.7-oz. size. And we're kind of assuming this is a limited-edition flavor, but it didn't actually use those words on the package.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Way more PB than chocolate, and really good.
From the package: “Graham flavored cookie | peanut butter & chocolate flavor creme naturally and artificially flavored” ... “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road