Taste test: This wasn't the first time we've seen both chocolate and peanut butter in an Oreo, nor even the second for that matter, as we've reviewed both the Peanut Butter and Reese's versions. However, there was one very essential difference with this one, as the sandwich was enclosed in graham cracker-flavored cookies instead of chocolate ones — and the result was extremely tasty. The filling was split down the middle between chocolate and peanut butter (just like the Reese's version), and the combination of those fillings and the cookies was pretty awesome, a great match for the taste of a peanut butter pie. It was even better with some cold milk.
A few things thing to note here about the package. There's been a downward trend in size for limited-edition Oreos for years, but this time they brought it back up to 12.2 oz., just over a month after we found Kettle Corn and Cherry Cola versions in the 10.7-oz. size. And we're kind of assuming this is a limited-edition flavor, but it didn't actually use those words on the package.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Way more PB than chocolate, and really good.
From the package: “Graham flavored cookie | peanut butter & chocolate flavor creme naturally and artificially flavored” ... “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (151 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Chocolate (1762 snacks)
- Cookies (611 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Sandwiches (276 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road