Taste test: This thin version of Chips Ahoy really wasn't super-thin, but I suppose it was thinner than the original Chips Ahoy. "Double Chocolate" means chocolate chips within chocolate dough, and it sure did look chocolatey. The picture on the package showed some minor contrast between the chips and the cookie dough, but in reality they were just about the same color.
I poured myself a glass of milk and crunched in to find a nice crumbly feel, with lots of chocolate that mixed quite well with my beverage. The crumbly texture brought with it, of course, crumbs. I ended up eating one third of the package in one sitting. Good cookies!
Shop: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a lot of chocolate. Kind of like a brownie.
Online store: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road