Chips Ahoy Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Original
Taste test: This small bag contained thin, reduced-size Chips Ahoy cookies coated in chocolate, with each piece being about an inch in diameter and fairly thin.
They were small enough that it was easy to pop a whole piece into the mouth, and they were really good, with a light crunch and lots of delicious chocolate. After eating just one piece, I felt quite satisfied — it was that good — but it was hard to stop eating them, so I actually didn't stop until I finished the bag. Cold milk made them even better!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very good, smells like chocolate chip cookies, only even better, really good.
From the package: “Serv size: 1 pack (48g), Amount per serving: Calories 240, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest 0mg (0% DV) ...”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road