Taste test: I bought these cookies because once I saw the huge "ChipTastic!" name on the bag, I simply could not resist.
The round, 2-inch diameter cookies had a good density of chocolate chips in them, and they tasted OK, but they unfortunately didn't live up to the ChipTastic name. The problem was that the soft, bendable cookie dough just didn't taste all that great when compared to various good chocolate chip cookies. It didn't taste gross or anything, but it just wasn't all that good. Still, if you're searching for a good quantity of mediocre chocolate chip cookies at a reasonable price, these could be just the thing.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell. Nothing special.
From the package: “Made with real chocolate chips” ... “Contains: Soy*, Wheat**” ... “May contain: Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road