Taste test: I bought these cookies because once I saw the huge "ChipTastic!" name on the bag, I simply could not resist.
The round, 2-inch diameter cookies had a good density of chocolate chips in them, and they tasted OK, but they unfortunately didn't live up to the ChipTastic name. The problem was that the soft, bendable cookie dough just didn't taste all that great when compared to various good chocolate chip cookies. It didn't taste gross or anything, but it just wasn't all that good. Still, if you're searching for a good quantity of mediocre chocolate chip cookies at a reasonable price, these could be just the thing.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell. Nothing special.
From the package: “Made with real chocolate chips” ... “Contains: Soy*, Wheat**” ... “May contain: Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road