Taste test: Even with lots of new limited Oreo flavors hitting the market over the past year (including Kettle Corn), this one was far more ambitious than most — attempting not just the taste of cola, but cherry cola, and not just that flavor, but also incorporating the popping sensations that first came to the Oreo line with Firework Oreo. Like many other Oreo products, they didn't license the famous Cherry Coke name here, just going with a generic version.
The cookies were the standard chocolate ones, and the filling was split between red and white, with the popping stuff apparently within both. I crunched in to find that the mix of tastes really did remind me of cherry cola, though on the sweet side of things, with a whole lot of popping going on as well.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cola.
From the package: “With popping candy”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (640 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road