Taste test: These waffle-like wafer sandwiches contain a bright orange cheese in between them.
The cheese taste is a bit strong for most people's tastes, but I must admit that the taste sort of grows on you. They're really not that bad. Another opinion: Kind of gross. I like the outside cracker taste, but the cheez whiz inside is awful. Leaves a horrible taste in your mouth well after you've finished it. Need to clean palate with beverage afterwords.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good. Even those who didn't like the taste liked the smell.
From the package: Note that these aren't “Cheez Waffles” but rather “Cheese Waffies” ... “For Cheese Lovers Only! With so much cheezy flavor in every bite, Wise cheese waffies® are for serious cheese lovers. The zesty cheese you crave is sandwiched between two crispy waffle wafers, so each mouthful is the ultimate blend of cheese and crunch! Wise cheez waffies® Get Cheezed!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road