Taste test: These cookies were huge, thick and coated in chocolate, with three different shapes (heart, six-pointed star and knotted pretzel) in the box.
They had a thin chocolate coating surrounded the gingerbread interior, which was sort chewy and very tasty. They were very soft, but the combination of chocolate and gingerbread didn't really do anything for me. Decent but nothing great.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More gingery than chocolatey.
From the package: “heart, star and pretzel shaped gingerbread cookies coated in milk chocolate” ... “Product of Germany” ... “Cookies for any occasion. Delicious combinations, flavor fusions and some divine chocolate options. Café Bistro cookies are to be eaten slowly, savoring every bite.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1710 snacks)
- Cookies (585 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (51 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road