Taste test: These cookies were huge, thick and coated in chocolate, with three different shapes (heart, six-pointed star and knotted pretzel) in the box.
They had a thin chocolate coating surrounded the gingerbread interior, which was sort chewy and very tasty. They were very soft, but the combination of chocolate and gingerbread didn't really do anything for me. Decent but nothing great.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More gingery than chocolatey.
From the package: “heart, star and pretzel shaped gingerbread cookies coated in milk chocolate” ... “Product of Germany” ... “Cookies for any occasion. Delicious combinations, flavor fusions and some divine chocolate options. Café Bistro cookies are to be eaten slowly, savoring every bite.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road