Taste test: Until I saw this box, I had never even heard of Cadbury making cookies, so I bought it mostly out of curiosity.
The box contained a tray, wrapped in cellophane, holding three stacks of three cookies each. The cookies were about two inches in diameter and fairly thick. They were shaped irregularly, with quite a bit of variation from being round, with chocolate chunks of various shapes and sizes distributed unevenly throughout. The cookies were good, fairly dense with lots of good chocolate taste and a somewhat crumbly texture. They did seem a little fancier than your everyday chocolate chip cookies, but I think the word "luxury" might be overstating things.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice dark chocolate chip cookies smell.
From the package: “Delicious cookies with real chunks of Cadbury dark chocolate” ... Oddly, the package lists “Canadian Ingredients” in both French and English on one end of the box along with the disclaimer “For Canada Only/Pour Canada Seulement” and “USA Ingredients” on the opposite side.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road