Taste test: The fun art on this bag, with illustrations of adorable chickens hatching from eggs, had us expecting some sort of egg-shaped or egg-flavored snack.
But when we opened the bag, we were surprised to find little evidence of the egg theme. Instead, there were small, round, thin cookies, about an inch in diameter, with flat bottoms and domed tops. They had a yellowish beige, butter cookie-like color. Yes, they were round, but that was the only resemblance to eggs.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and crumbly feel, with a sweet taste kind of like Nilla Wafers. The crumbly surfaces left a lot of cookie stuff on the fingertips. There was nothing special about the taste, but it was pretty good. We checked the ingredients to find that the cookies did indeed contain eggs, but they didn't really taste any more like eggs than your average cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet cookie smell, maybe a hint a lemon too.
From the package: “Ingredient : wheat flour, sugar, egg, corn starch, shortening, margarin sodium hydrogen carbonate, salt”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road