Taste test: This box contained a dozen individually wrapped cookies, on two separate paper trays. The wrappers came in two different colors — orange and yellow — but both kinds all seemed to contain the same kind of cookies.
The cookies were round, about 2 inches in diameter, fairly thick, made from a crumbly dough similar to chocolate chip cookies, and filled with a creamy, dense, remotely brownie-like interior. However, the expected chocolate chips that we saw in the product name were nowhere to be found. Still, the brownie interior provided a good chocolate rush. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kam Man Foods, Quincy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road