Taste test: This box contained a dozen individually wrapped cookies, on two separate paper trays. The wrappers came in two different colors — orange and yellow — but both kinds all seemed to contain the same kind of cookies.
The cookies were round, about 2 inches in diameter, fairly thick, made from a crumbly dough similar to chocolate chip cookies, and filled with a creamy, dense, remotely brownie-like interior. However, the expected chocolate chips that we saw in the product name were nowhere to be found. Still, the brownie interior provided a good chocolate rush. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road