Taste test: This box contained two separate foil packets, each containing 14 midsize round ginger cookies, with a fairly typical ginger snap look. I crunched in to find a fairly mild ginger taste initially, but it quickly transitioned into a particularly strong ginger taste. There was about the expected level of sweetness, but the ginger got stronger and stronger as I ate more cookies, and it stayed around for an intense aftertaste as well. The ginger lover's ginger cookie!
One oddity here was that although the box was divided into two packets, the Nutrition Facts defined the box as 3 servings. Not that it matters, as serving sizes are kind of a joke sometimes, but if anyone does take them seriously, it's quite a mismatch.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong ginger smell.
From the package: “100% Vegetarian” ... “Product of Sri Lanka”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road