Taste test: This package contained four separately wrapped stacks of five cookies each (just like the same company's Ovaltine Cookies). The cookies had rectangular shapes, with the Butterkist logo in the center and a whole bunch of lines emanating outward from an oval surrounding the logo.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a good sweet cookie taste, with just a hint of ginger initially. The ginger grew stronger in the aftertaste, but by then some of the sweetness had worn off. So it was a much different experience than your typical ginger snaps, where the sweetness and ginger both hit strongly at the same time. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More like actual ginger than typical ginger cookies.
From the package: “Product of Jamaica” ... “Biscuits au Gingembre/Galletas de jengibre” ... “No Trans Fat/Sin Grasas Trans”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tropical Foods, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road