Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Blondie Meyer Lemon
Taste test: This version of Brownie Brittle was quite different from the various other chocolate-heavy ones, going in a different flavor direction entirely. It had a light beige color generally, with some chunks embedded inside that had an even lighter shade of beige. The pieces were generally small and rectangular.
I crunched in to find a softer crunch and more cookie-like feel than the other kinds of Brownie Brittle — more crumbly and less brittle. The lemon taste was fairly mild, and it was sweet but not too sweet. Pretty good, but nothing special.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like lemon pie.
From the package: “Rich blondie taste with a cookie crunch!™” ... “Sheila is excited to delight fans with her latest creation, a Brownie Brittle Blondie. The idea originated from the delicious blondie bars that Sheila's mother made her every year for her birthday.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Brownie Brittle, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road