Little Hearts Classic
Taste test: This bag contained midsize heart-shaped cookies that seemed to be similar in material to Ritz crackers, except that the designs on top were made of sugary stuff, giving them a taste and texture that sort bridged the cookie/cracker barrier.
They were pretty good, a nice mild sweetness and light crunch with some substance.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slightly sweet cracker smell. Similar to Ritz.
From the package: “melt in the mouth biscuits!!” ... “Product of India”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road