Taste test: This package contained 10 sandwich cookies, with round chocolate cookies enclosing a white creme filling — an Oreo knockoff. The exterior cookie faces featured a geometric pattern with the word TREAT in the center. Two of the 10 had a manufacturing defect, with one of the two patterned faces pointing inward and the flat, normally inward face exposed.
I crunched in to find a nice crumbly feel, with a good chocolate taste and a very flavorful vanilla creme. We have found that most Oreo knockoffs don't taste as good; these tasted a bit different than Oreos, but still quite good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of chocolate and creme, similar to Oreo.
From the package: “Product of India” ... “Distributed by: Deep Foods” ... “Flavoured Sandwich Biscuits”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road