Taste test: These round sandwich cookies were like Britannia's Kool Vanilla version, but with a chocolate filling replacing the vanilla one, so pretty much the same concept as the Chocolate Creme Oreo. (Also like the vanilla ones, two of the 10 sandwiches had one of their enclosing cookies facing the wrong way.)
They were really good, with a nice crumbly feel and definitely more chocolate than the vanilla ones, but still not too much chocolate. Great with cold milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, rich, creamy chocolate smell. Nice!
From the package: “Product of India” ... “Distributed by: Deep Foods” ... “Flavoured Sandwich Biscuits”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road