Taste test: This box contained one large foil packet of rectangular sandwich cookies. The two beige cookies enclosing each sandwich had a 4x6 grid of holes on the surfaces, with edges that were kind of like postage stamps. The filling had a mild yellow color.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch and a pretty good lemon taste, more like lemon candy than actual lemon, but still a good taste.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like lemon pie. Nice.
From the package: “Rich & Tasty Quality Cookies” ... “Crisp & tasty even to the last bite” ... “Product of Ceylon”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: AFN Broker LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Sri Lanka (5 reviews)
- Cookies (592 snacks)
- Sandwiches (272 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (34 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road